Last Updated on October 10, 2017 by MarcyPro
Too sore, too tired, too busy; these are just a few of the excuses you might come up with to convince yourself to skip or give up on a workout. The problem is that if you keep giving up you aren’t going to reach your fitness goals. Here are 10 workout motivation quotes to help you power through even the toughest training sessions:
- While skipping a workout may seem like a satisfying decision at the time, you aren’t going to feel so great about it in the morning or even during your next workout when you’re a little more rusty than normal.
- Fitness isn’t about starving yourself just to stay skinny; it’s about building and toning muscles on a regular basis while maintaining a healthy diet. Remember: the healthier your lifestyle, the more attractive you become.
- Giving up early on a workout may seem easy and satisfying at the time but if you keep doing it you aren’t going to see as much progress as you’d hoped you would in the future.
- Think about it; do you really want to spend the rest of your life wishing you were in better shape? Didn’t think so.
- If you are training properly, chances are you are going to feel soreness or even pain at some point. Think of this feeling as a sign that you are building strength for future workouts.
- The great thing about fitness is you are constantly defying your own limitations. You are going to have the same roadblocks as an expert as you did when you were a beginner, only the weight might be heavier or the distance may be farther.
- If you’re having trouble working up the motivation to workout, why not think about how great you felt after your previous workout? There’s no denying that rush of endorphins and immediate mood boost after a successful training session.
- If you work hard enough, fitness will never get boring. This is because after each goal you accomplish there is always another one that you can set to keep you pushing toward a healthier and fitter lifestyle.
- Trust us; if you exercise on a regular basis your workouts are going to get easier and easier. You’ll be amazed at how much progress you can make in a month, a week or even a couple of days.
- You might not get that coveted six-pack from doing one set of sit-ups but if you keep working you will get there eventually. Don’t give up!